If you’re a business owner, chances are you’re wondering how to get more customers for my business.
In these difficult economic times, brought about by the devastation of the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses are battling to keep afloat and to do this, they need to ensure a good stream of customers continue to knock at the door. And good customers at that.
The secret’s all in the system
When we say good customers, here we’re talking consistent, predictable leads, which require your services, see those services, realise they need them and go on to make the most of them.
There’s no point having an amazing product if no one is going to see it or realise that they have to have it, so, to ensure you are seen by people who need your business, it’s important to have a system in place to make that happen – and this will get you the results you’re looking for.
The ten steps to getting more customers
Start by identifying your target market. Once you’ve completed that important first step, it’s time to work on attracting them in.
In our 5* rated Amazon book, entitled: ‘The Ultimate Local Marketing System’, we take you through ten important steps to getting more customers for your business. Consider the following:
- 1. Your message – have a unique sales message targeted at your ideal customer.
- 2. Lead Generation Website – have a website that is built for lead generation, not just to look good. Websites should have clarity over cleverness and plenty of powerful calls to action.
- 3. Google Ads – create a solid campaign using buyer ready keywords.
- 4. SEO – Get your rankings up on Google with optimised website content, keyword selection and link building.
- 5. Good social media presence – it’s more than just about getting Likes. Social media factors into Google’s ranking algorithm and engagement and shares mean more people see your products or services. Create content that is helpful and interesting.
- 6. Blogging – blog posts educate and engage and drive traffic to your website.
- 7. Facebook ads – use facebook ads to advertise to your target demographic.
- 8. Automated Follow-up – send automated emails out about your products or services to potential leads who have filled out a contact form.
- 9. Remarketing – use banner ads to advertise to people who have already looked at your website.
- 10. Testing and optimisation – track and test variations of all of your marketing.
Putting the system in place
The system you implement to get more customers for your business should be properly tracked to ensure each point is working well to compound the conversions of your website.
Conversions are all important because they mean that the visitor to your website is doing what you want them to do, whether it be to buy online, fill out a form, or make an appointment. These conversions are measured by all good internet marketing agencies as the conversion rate.
Get the book
If you’ve found yourself asking how to get more customers for my business, then why not make a plan that’s guaranteed success? Order your free copy of our book today and get even more in-depth guidance on what you can do to get more customers for your business. And if you need any further help or advice, we’re always on hand.